Steps for Changing Login Password for Netgear Wireless Router
- At the computer system you are using, access Netgear router login page using routerlogin.net address.
- That computer system must be connected with the Netgear router you are using and these connections must be configured using Ethernet cable.
- Fill current login details for your Netgear router login page.
- After login to your Netgear router, go for “Wireless” option.
- You can fill new SSID name in the given fields.
- After that, you can also change the password for your Netgear router.
- Click on “Apply” option and save the settings you have made.
These are the simple steps for changing the password for your Netgear router login page. After changing the password for your Netgear router, you must make sure to reboot your Netgear router and login to Netgear router using new login details.